Naturopath and Nutritionist
- Special interest in treating women’s hormonal health and weight gain
- Member of ReMed’s natural fertility specialist team
- Excellent in treating fatigue, anxiety, depression and sleep issues
Alison has honed her passion for natural medicine and deepened her understanding of how to apply evidence-based medicine to have a meaningful impact on:
- Pre-pregnancy Care
- Natal and Post-natal Care
- Women’s health’s – hormones and thyroid
- Post-partum anxiety and depression
- Early childhood infections, illness and feeding
Jessica specialises in helping women with hormonal imbalances at any age, and the implications this can have on energy levels, mood, skin, weight and self esteem.
She is especially passionate about helping women who have had adverse reactions to hormonal birth control, including the oral contraceptive pill, IUD, inplanon etc, and wants more women to know just how effective natural medicine can be in harnessing hormonal imbalances.
She greatly values each client’s unique life experiences and her caring nature ensures that her main goals are to assist you in reaching and obtaining optimal health.
Jessica is a registered member of the Naturopaths & Herbalists Association of Australia with an accredited four-year Bachelor of Health Sciences in Naturopathy from Endeavour College as well as a Bachelor of Health Science in Rehabilitation Counselling from La Trobe University.