An experienced naturopath, mentor and keynote speaker, Keonie is the pioneering founder of ReMed, Australia’s leading naturopathic clinic and is committed to lifting the standards of naturopathic and complementary medicine in Australia.
Her team of 23 are extensively qualified, experienced and compassionate practitioners; specialising in either naturopathy, clinical nutrition, acupuncture and massage therapy across 2 Melbourne-based clinic locations.Clinically, Keonie has a reputation for results and has become specialised in PANS and PANDAS in children, autoimmune conditions and adjunctive oncology care. As a practitioner she has a reputation for achieving measurable results and is booked out up to 3 months in advance
With a strong focus on clinical relevance, Keonie has become a sought after keynote presenter both in Australia and internationally. Throughout all of Keonie’s presentations to date there is a strong focus on how to implement research findings into clinical practice and improve patient outcomes.
- Keynote speaker: 2nd International Endocrinology Conference, Chicago, USA in 2014 where she presented alongside deputy editor of British Medical Journal and delegates from National Institutes of Health and Mayo Clinic
- Keynote speaker: Integria Healthcare Symposium, Gold Coast 2016 alongside esteemed colleagues, Professor Yehuda Shoenfeld and Professor Kerry Bone on gastrointestinal autoimmune disease
- Keynote presenter 7th Global Dieticians and Nutritionist Annual Conference in Dec 2016, Philadelphia, USA, on the Role of Vitamin E in the Management of Gliomas
- Speaker at the 10th International on Herbal Medicine on Adjunctive Breast Cancer Care and The Role of Point of Care screening in the Detection of Modifiable Risk Factors for Chronic Diseases in March 2017
- Invited speaker for 7th Asian Congress on Autoimmunity in March 2017, Melbourne on Nutrition and Autoimmunity
- Invited speaker 8th Nutritional & Environmental Medicine conference in April 2018, Kochi India on Acute onset OCD and Tics in Children; PANS & PANDAS
- Published N-Acetyl Cysteine and Curcumin in Pediatric Acute-Onset Neuropsychiatric Syndrome in peer-reviewed international journal Child and Adolescent Psychopharmacology
- Speaker at the 14th International Congress on Complementary Medicine Research in May 2019 on the results of ReMed’s pilot study on Phellodendron amurense in Metabolic Syndrome.
Due to her success in running a thriving practice, under the banner of her mentoring business Synergy of Success, Keonie works with a select number of naturopathic practitioners and clinics as a mentor.