Experienced, award-winning naturopath, mentor and keynote speaker, Keonie Moore, is the pioneering founder of ReMed, one of Australia’s leading naturopathic clinics. She and her team are committed to lifting the standards of naturopathic and complementary medicine in Australia and changing lives through natural medicine that works.
With 5 children of her own, Keonie has always worked predominantly in pediatrics throughout her career spanning over 14 years, With her extensive experience with children, she has become specialised in neurological presentations such as ADHD, autism, OCD, tics and paediatric oncology.
Keonie is recognised as a leading practitioner in pediatric acute-onset neuropsychiatric syndrome (PANS and PANDAS), a condition that leads to anxiety, OCD and tics after an infection in children.
Clinically Keonie has a reputation for her dedication and compassion, delivering measurable results with her patients and is booked out at least 3 months in advance.
With a strong focus on clinical relevance, Keonie has become a sought after keynote presenter both in Australia and internationally. Throughout all of Keonie’s presentations to date there is a strong focus on how to implement research findings into clinical practice and improve patient outcomes.
- Keynote speaker: 2nd International Endocrinology Conference, Chicago, USA in 2014 where she presented alongside deputy editor of British Medical Journal and delegates from National Institutes of Health and Mayo Clinic
- Keynote speaker: Integria Healthcare Symposium, Gold Coast 2016 alongside esteemed colleagues, Professor Yehuda Shoenfeld and Professor Kerry Bone on gastrointestinal autoimmune disease
- Keynote presenter 7th Global Dieticians and Nutritionist Annual Conference in Dec 2016, Philadelphia, USA, on the Role of Vitamin E in the Management of Gliomas
- Speaker at the 10th International on Herbal Medicine on Adjunctive Breast Cancer Care and The Role of Point of Care screening in the Detection of Modifiable Risk Factors for Chronic Diseases in March 2017
- Award: 2017 NHAA Award for Notable Contributions to Naturopathy in Australia
- Invited speaker for 7th Asian Congress on Autoimmunity in March 2017, Melbourne on Nutrition and Autoimmunity
- Invited speaker 8th Nutritional & Environmental Medicine conference in April 2018, Kochi India on Acute onset OCD and Tics in Children; PANS & PANDAS
- Published N-Acetyl Cysteine and Curcumin in Pediatric Acute-Onset Neuropsychiatric Syndrome in peer-reviewed international journal Child and Adolescent Psychopharmacology
- Award: 2018 BIMA Award for Excellence in Practice: Naturopathy & Herbal Medicine
- Award: 2018 BIMA Award for Excellence in Practice: Nutrition & Dietetics
- Keynote presenter: Mediherb Seminar National Tour at 10 cities around Australia on the Clinical Management of Atopy Disease in Children, August 2018
- Speaker at the 14th International Congress on Complementary Medicine Research in May 2019 on the results of ReMed’s pilot study on Phellodendronamurense in Metabolic Syndrome.